« Back to Main
The photographs submitted will be selected by a Jury composed of professionals and experts in photography and intercultural communication.
Components of the Jury are:
- Irene Arabnia – Director Corporate Identity, GEICO and Pardis Foundation Operating Director
- Fabrizio Chirico – Direttore Area Giovani, Università e Alta Formazione del Comune di Milano
- Gabriella Guerci – Production Director of MUFOCO – Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Modou Gueye – President of SUNUGAL
- Pari Namazie – Chairwoman of The Simorgh Foundation
- Paolo Mamo – CEO of ALTAVIA
- Filippo Romano – Photographer and professor of photography at the NABA – New Academy of Fine Arts
- Francesca Romano – Photographer and journalist for F and Natural Style
- Roberto Ruffino – General Secretary of the Intercultura Onlus Foundation
Evaluations & criteria
Each juror will express his/her evaluations first individually, subsequently through a discussion and group decision.
The jury will evaluate the photographic projects submitted on the basis of artistic and technical criteria and consistency with the general objectives of the competition, including a narrative that expresses intercultural sensitivity.
The jury or scientific committee reserves the right to make changes to this announcement, with intent to improve the competition consistent with its purposes, depending on the number, type and quality of the images or projects presented.