What is needed
Technical characteristics of the photos
- Send us up to a maximum of 5 photos, indicating the title, place and date of each single picture.
- The competition is reserved for digital images only.
- Pictures must be unpublished, under penalty of exclusion from the competition.
- Black and white and color photographs are allowed, with no restrictions of proportions or formats.
- Each photo uploaded to the platform must be a .jpg file and must have a maximum weight of 1 MB.
- The photographs sent must have as file name only the surname and name of the author followed by the progressive number, based on the number of photos that are part of the project (eg Rossi_Mario_01, Rossi_Mario_02, etc.).
How to participate in 6 simple steps:
- Connect to the website feelingitalian-sietar.it
- Answer the questions about your biography
- Tell us with a short text of up to 1000 characters (including spaces) the intentions and meanings of your photographic project
- Upload up to a maximum of 5 photos on the theme “Feeling Italian”
- Fill out the disclaimers on privacy, liability and copyrights
- Send it by November 30th, 6 pm (CET)
The upload of photos, together with registration on feelingitalian-sietar.it and the compilation of the form must exclusively take place online using the platform on the website within 6 pm (CET) on November 30th 2018.
- The photographic competition is addressed to photographers – professionals or amateurs – residing in Italy or in the rest of the world, exploring the theme of “feeling Italian” through photographic images, in a creative and original way, and want to share them with a wide audience.
- Participation in the competition is free and open to all.
- The members of the jury and their family members, as well as all those who collaborate in the organization of the competition, are excluded from the competition.